Orion II is the most innovative and affordable tilt-in-space wheelchair on the market today. Developed for those individuals requiring adjustability to redistribute their body weight for optimal positioning purposes, the Orion II offers 3-48 degrees of tilt, optional 6-36 degrees of recline, standard on-chair adjustable seating system, incredible range of seat-to-floor heights and creative streamlined design. Orion II Dynamic and progressive, allows the user to function independently.
The Features below are standard with some options available as shown above. Should you need further customization, please contact our office directly. Our staff would happily assist with your selection. Please note: Orders with custom configurations CANNOT be canceled.
- Color: Wet Black
- Tilt Option
- Recline Option
- Standard Seat Pan
- Includes Basic Back & Ideal Cushion
- Power Tilt Option available
- Standard 16" Seat to Floor Height
- T-Style Adjustable Knob Release Armrest with 14" Vinyl Armpads
- Adjustable Hinged Stroller Bars
- 22" Mag Wheels with Handrims
- Soft Roll 6" Casters
- Push to Lock Wheel Locks with extensions
- Quick Flip Anti-Tippers
- Single Multi-axle headrest hardware and Profit Medium Headrest with Bracket & Clamp
- Swing Away 70 Degree Legrest
- Composite Angle Adjustable Footplates
||16" - 24"
||16" - 24"
||Seat Width + 9.5"
||13 1/4" - 20"
|Leg Rest Option
||Standard swing-away, elevating option available
||-7, 0, 7, 14, or 21 degrees
- The Orion II is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase and lifetime for the frame.
- Upholstery for 90 days, under normal use.
- Power Tilt Batteries are warranted for six (6) months
- Control box, battery charger, actuator and hand control are warranted for one (1) year.