Lumex Preferred Care Recliner plus a unique drop arm mechanism. Self storing, height adjustable drop arms are simple for the caregiver to activate and enables a safer, easier lateral transfer for the resident and caregiver. Padded armrests provide a soft surface for added comfort. Directional wheel lock on right rear caster reduces “crabbing” of recliner and enables the chair to be moved down hallways with less effort.
- Infinite recliner back patented mechanism provides infinite positioning of the back, ranging from 95 degrees to 145 degrees for increased resident comfort and pressure relief. The reclining back can be locked in any position by the caregiver.
- A unique suspension system self-adjusts to each person, cradling the resident from head to heel and virtually eliminating the risk of “bottoming out”.
- Extra-wide padded armrests and side panels maximize comfort.
- Durable epoxy coated welded steel frame is easy to clean and maintain.
- Quick-release upholstery allows for easy cleaning, removal and replacements.Vinyl upholstered back is sulfide stain, mildew and oil resistant.
- A variety of accessories are available to customize the chair for specific individual needs.
- Weight Bearing Capacity: 250 lb.
- Meets California Technical Bulletin 133 Flammability Standards
- Seat width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 19.5"
- Seat height: 22"
- Overall height: 48"
- Overall width: 28"
- Overall depth: 36"
- Arm height from seat: adjustable 0 - 8.5"
- Chair weight: 85-lbs
- Weight capacity: 250-lbs
Lumex Wrap-Around Warranty Welded Frame: Limited Lifetime
Upholstery: Limited One Year
All Other Components: Limited Three Year
Tray Table, bolsters, and footrests are sold separately and are not included with recliner.
Proposition 65 Warning