When you consider comfort, quality and performance for your healthcare mattress, Simmons Clinical Care is at the top of the list. Simmons, maker of consumer mattress icons such as BeautyRest and ComforPedic, introduces a full line of therapeutic sleep surfaces that balance comfort with clinical outcomes.
Providing a good night’s rest is as important in a healthcare setting as it is in your home. Simmons™ Clinical Care mattresses manage pressure, shear and heat by using the latest design enhancements and exclusive materials to ensure resident comfort. A full line of static foam core products with varying levels of immersion help with pressure redistribution. By modifying the surface we reduce shear and allow for heat to be pulled away from the body.
- Medium acuity mattress for patients with low grade ulcers
- Convoluted 5-zone “Wave” foam top surface for increased airflow and comfort
- Tri-Laminate construction with soft heel-zone
- Firm bolster with optional 3" raised bolster
- Meets 16 CFR 1633
- Maximum Weight Capacity 350 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED Latex-Free
- Made in U.S.A.
- 4 year warranty
- Cover: 1 year warranty
THIS PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE