The Lumin CPAP UV Sanitizer is the easiest and fastest way to disinfect your CPAP mask, reservoir and
other accessories without water, chemicals or harmful ozone. The Lumin’s UV-C light source completes a
disinfection cycle in just 5 minutes with a 99.9% kill rate of bacteria and germs, significantly reducing the
risk of infection from an improperly cleaned CPAP. UV-C light is considered to be the safest disinfection
option on the market, as Ozone used in other systems has been shown by the EPA to cause irritation of
the lungs and respiratory system at relatively low amounts. The Lumin CPAP UV Sanitizer is the ideal
maintenance-free accessory for today’s CPAP patient concerned about hygiene.
- Developed out of the need for a product that would not damage the CPAP device itself during disinfection and had zero risk of exposing a respiratory patient to a lung irritant (no harmful Ozone)
- Quick 5-minute disinfection cycle time
- UV light kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses, mold and fungus
- Safe and easy to use; simple one-button operation
- Can also be used as a general-purpose disinfecting system for hearing aids, dentures, pacifiers and even toothbrushes, anything that can be placed in the drawer of the system
- Sold as each or pallet quantity of 60 units
- Product Dimensions: 12.25"L x 7.75"W x 8.5"H
- Inner Drawer Dimensions: 9.25"L x 6.25"W x 3.75"D
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs (7 lbs in packaging)
- Electrical Requirements: 110V/220V (50 - 60Hz)
- Power Rating: 13 W
- Operating Temperature: 20° - 100°
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 93%, non-condensing
- Storage & Transport Temp: 0° - 120°F
- Shipping Dimensions: 15.25"L x 10.5"W x 10.5"H
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs
- Lumin UV Sanitizer Device
- User manual
- Sample CPAP mask wipes
24 month warranty
Safely Disinfects Equipment with Effective UV Light
The Lumin uses a strong UV light to kill 99% of bacteria, pathogens, and fungi present on items placed inside the device. UV light is a very effective disinfectant and is used in a variety of ways in the health industry including hospitals. Use of UV light is an alternative to other methods of disinfecting which have shown to be harmful if not handled correctly. To ensure the Lumin is used safely, there is a shutoff mechanism that engages if the drawer is opened, causing the UV light to turn off to ensure UV light is not exposed to a users' eyes.
Quick, Five-Minute Cycle
One of the best features of the Lumin is how quickly it can have items ready for use. The Lumin operates on a five-minute cycle after which items inside are disinfected and safe to be used immediately. Simply pull the Lumin tray out, place the item inside, close the tray, and press the power button. In five minutes the Lumin will emit a beep to indicate the cycle is finished, and the items can be removed and used. It's as simple as that.
Non-CPAP Item Sanitization
Although a great way to clean CPAP masks and water chambers, the Lumin is not limited to sanitizing only CPAP items. Any non-living item which can fit inside the Lumin tray can be sanitized. This includes common items that require cleaning such as dentures, toothbrushes, hearing aids, and many more.
Easy-to-Use Design with No Replacement Parts
The Lumin sanitizer does not require any ongoing maintenance or replacement parts. The body of the device and tray can be wiped down if needed with a soft, non-abrasive cloth if it becomes dirty, but otherwise, the Lumin does not require extensive upkeep. The UV bulb inside the Lumin can be replaced but is intended to last the lifetime of the Lumin.
Please Note: The Lumin is intended to be a supplemental part of a regular cleaning schedule.
Cleanliness is an important part of achieving pleasant sleep therapy. Using mask wipes in between thorough cleanings will keep your mask fresh and help remove the oils that break down your cushion, helping it last longer.