The Silver Sport Full Reclining Wheelchair by Drive Medical has a new, state of the art, hydraulic reclining mechanism that allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees. The arms have support extensions while in the reclining position, and the headrest extension, with cushioned head immobilizer, provides stability and comfort.
The carbon steel frame, with an attractive silver vein finish, and the durable vinyl upholstery make this reclining wheelchair easy to maintain, durable and lightweight. The standard anti-tippers along with the composite Mag-style wheels are set back on the frame to prevent tipping, ensuring user safety.
Comes standard with padded armrests, swing away elevating leg rests, plastic footplates, rear anti tippers, 8" front caster wheels for a smooth ride over most surfaces and push to lock wheel locks.
- New state-of-the-art hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments up to 180 degrees
- Arms have support extension for reclining position.
- Carbon Steel frame with silver vein finish for an attractive, maintainable finish
- Durable, lightweight vinyl upholstery
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests
- Wheels set back on frame prevents tipping
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Plastic footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight
- Rear anti-tippers standard
- 8" front casters
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
|Width Open with 16" Seat
|Width Open with 18" Seat
|Width Open with 20" Seat
||21" | 31"
|Length with Riggings
|Product Weight with 16" Seat
|Product Weight with 18" Seat
|Product Weight with 20" Seat
|Carton Shipping Weight with 16" Seat
|Carton Shipping Weight with 18" Seat
|Carton Shipping Weight with 20" Seat
|Weight Limit with 16" Seat
|Weight Limit with 18" Seat
|Weight Limit with 20" Seat