The Lumex Electric Bariatric Recliner is the perfect solution for larger patients who require a wider chair. Composed of a heavy-gauge steel frame, this chair has a maximum weight capacity of 700 lb! A four-function hand pendant activates the motor allowing caregivers to safely recline and raise patients without strain.
Lumex Clinical Care Recliners are equipped with LiquiCell and AEGIS Microbe Shield® technologies.
LiquiCell is an ultra-thin, liquid-filled interface specifically designed and proven to significantly reduce shear stress, aiding in the prevention of pressure sores and general discomfort.
AEGIS Microbe Shield works by chemically bonding itself to the treated surface and rupturing the membranes of any bacteria that it comes in contact with, thereby inhibiting microbial growth.
- Quick-release trigger mechanism on push handle allows chair to swiftly move into Trendelenburg position.
- Fully equipped with rechargeable battery pack for full operation away from a wall outlet.
- Four swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas.
- Durable, high impact side tables sit flush with chair arm to conveniently hold prep materials. Easy to activate by caregiver.
- Legrest and backrest raise and lower independently, giving the operator complete control over positioning.
- Comes complete with attaching head pillow for extra support and added comfort.
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame.
- One year warranty on electronics.
- Three years warranty on all other components.
|Width Between Arms
|Arm Height From Floor
|Arm Height From Seat
|Depth Fully Reclined In Trendelenburg
|Width With Both Side Tables in Upright Position
|Max. Weight Capacity
Proposition 65 Warning