The Half No-Gap Head Rail, which provides a full head coverage of 31.5 inches, extends to eliminate the gap between the head board and the end of the rail. The non-telescoping tube overlap results in a very sturdy rail that can be used as a secondary handle and support. Designed to offer added protection, the Lumex Liberty Rails follow the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional Guidance to Reduce Entrapment and the Hospital Bed Safety Workgroup and FDA Dimensional Test Methods for Bed System Zones 1-4 to reduce bed entrapment.
- Improved rail design decreases the spacing between the crossbars, thus reducing the risk of entrapment
- New bed rail length closes open areas that can occur during full bed articulation
- Rails now mount in fixed patent pending rail slots on Patriot™ bed deck to prevent sliding and moving — easy installation saves delivery and setup time and ensures proper rail placement
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting crossbraces feature safety tabs that prevent accidental disengagement when bumped or during application of side pressure
- Patriot™ Liberty Bed Rails have been tested to the highest Medical Bed System standards
- Designed to be used specifically with the Patriot™ and WhisperLite™ II full-electric beds that are commonly used as standard-height or low beds
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Rails are powder-coated with an environmentally-friendly, long-lasting hammertone finish and secure gripping surface
- Tool-free installation
- The Half No Gap can be mounted on the bed’s head and the GF6580B-1 mounted on the bed’s foot to create the Patriot™ split rail system
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
||(full extension) 31.5"
||6.7 lb per bed rail
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The information provided herein regarding recommended usage is in fact a recommendation. Please consult your healthcare professional for proper guidance and selection of homecare bed rails to best suit intended user needs.