When you consider comfort, quality and performance for your healthcare mattress, Simmons Clinical Care is at the top of the list. Simmons, maker of consumer mattress icons such as BeautyRest and ComforPedic, introduces a full line of therapeutic sleep surfaces that balance comfort with clinical outcomes.
Providing a good night’s rest is as important in a healthcare setting as it is in your home. Simmons™ Clinical Care mattresses manage pressure, shear and heat by using the latest design enhancements and exclusive materials to ensure resident comfort. A full line of static foam core products with varying levels of immersion help with pressure redistribution. By modifying the surface we reduce shear and allow for heat to be pulled away from the body.
- Protection for higher risk patients with pressure ulcers and high-risk heels
- Provides pressure reduction and redistribution
- Firm side perimeter construction with optional 3" raised perimeter bolsters (RB) featuring ingress-egress cutout
- Three-Layer construction with heel slope
- Fluid-resistant, low friction, anti-microbial top cover with vinyl bottom cover and full zipper
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS Code E0184
- Maximum Weight Capacity 450 lb (500 lb for 42" wide models) - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Made in U.S.A.
- 5 year limited warranty, non-prorated
- Cover: 1 year limited warranty
THIS PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE
Proposition 65 Warning