Help your clients (or you!) say goodbye to the signs of aging with the DPL II LED Light Therapy Skin Rejuvenation Anti-Aging Light System from MassageTools. DPL stands for deep penetrating light, which is a therapy designed to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, creases, crow's feet and other facial signs of aging.
This is a non-invasive, non-surgical way to attack the signs of aging with a DPL II light therapy that includes 192 medical-grade LED lights. Help create more skin moisture, increase circulation, reduce melanin production, prmoo0te nutritional elements and address irregular pigmentation. Lessen skin coarseness and pore size. Plus, it's the only full-face professional light therapy device that's been approved by the FDA for in-home use. It includes a one-year limited warranty.
The DPL II panel kit includes:
- Storage bag
- AC/DC power supply
- DPL II light therapy instruction manual
- Relaxation goggles
- FDA-cleared, OTC Class II medical device for wrinkle reduction
- Anti-aging effects include wrinkle/line reduction and prevention, skin tone and color enhancement, hyperpigmentation treatment, and many other skin ailments—resulting in healthy, glowing, youthful skin.
- Powerful infrared (IR) LED lights support skin healing and recovery activity, as well as minimizing damage caused by sunburn, bruising, cuts and scrapes, scarring, etc.
- LED panel is the only full face professional light therapy device that is FDA cleared for in-home use.
- 192 medical grade LED lights
Benefits of DPL Light Therapy:
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces crow's-feet
- Heals blemishes
- Improves skin tone
- Regeneration/stimulation of collagen
- Restores the skin's natural cellular collagen activity
- Activates fibroblast cells which create collagen and elastin
- Helps sun-damaged skin
- Creates more skin moisture which will help fill out skin
- Increases circulation, providing a healthier skin tone
- Reduces melanin production, which causes brown age spots
- Promotes nutritional elements existing within the skin
- Helps irregular pigmentation
- Lessens skin coarseness
- Lessens pore size
- Stimulates and activates the metabolic function in skin cells
- Smooths skin texture
- Reduces skin degradation
- Reduces overall redness, flushing, dilated capillaries
Light Therapy Spectrums:
- IR, 102 lights (880 nm)
- Dark Red, 32 lights (660 nm)
- Red, 32 Lights (630 nm)
- Amber, 32 Lights (530 nm)