The iM8 series places reliable monitoring technologies at your fingertips. With its accurate readings and optimized performance, the iM8 series can meet most basic monitoring needs, bringing easy access to high-quality healthcare for everyone.
The iM8 series patient monitor features a high-resolution color TFT-LCD screen and is suitable for patients of all ages: adult, pediatric, and neonatal. The iM8 provides a high level of healthcare for the patients it monitors with its built in Nurse call function and pitch tone, as well as pacemaker detection. The iM8 series patient monitor also has a unique iSEAP algorithm that is specially optimized for patients who suffer from arrhythmias and high blood pressure.
The iM8 series additionally includes defibrillation and electrosurgical interference protection, as well as the advanced iMAT SpO2 algorithm with exceptional motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance. It is also equipped with bi-directional communication to the MFM-CMS central station, as well as a large storage capacity. The iM8 has passed the NIBP clinical validation process and features a VGA output.
The iM8 series features optional LAN/Wi-Fi capability that enables healthcare professionals to monitor their patients’ health status from virtually anywhere. Another optional feature is PatientCare Viewer software, which aids in data management and allows providers to log on from any PC/Tablet to check the status of patients. The iM8 patient monitor additionally offers the option to add Respironics CO2 that utilizes a dehumidification tube instead of a water tap and a low sampling rate of 50 mL per minute that is suitable for all types of patients. Another optional feature of the iM8 series patient monitor is the 2-IBP.
- 12" Monitor
- High resolution color TFT-LCD screen
- Pacemaker detection
- Defibrillation and electrosurgical interference protection
- Pitch tone (Pulse-tone modulation)
- Unique iSEAPTM algorithm which is specially optimized for arrhythmia patients
- iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- SP10 Validated NIBP n Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Nurse call
- VGA output (optional)
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
- iM8 12" Patient Monitor
- 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, NIBP, Edan SpO2, 2-TEMP, PR
- Arrhythmia, S-T Analysis, OxyCRG, Large Font Display
- 120 Seconds Full-disclosure Waveforms Review
- 120 Hour Graphic and Tabular Trends Of All Parameters
- Bi-directional Communications with Central Monitoring System
- Customized alarm setting
- Skin Temperature Probe
- EDAN SH1 Adult Reusable SpO2 Sensor
- Adult Cuff
- NIBP Tube (3m) with connector
- 3-lead ECG integrative Cable with Leadwires, Snap (AHA) (Defibrillation)
- Power Cord (USA standard)
- Adult Disposable Adhesive Electrodes (Nonwovens), Snap(30pcs/pack)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (14.8V, 4200mAh)
- User Manual
- Ground Cable
Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, EDAN, SpO2 , NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP
Optional: 2-IBP, Respironics CO2 , EDAN G2 CO2 , Thermal Recorder, WLAN Accessory Kit
The Wi-Fi connectivity of the iM8 series enables healthcare provides to monitor their patients’ health status from almost anywhere. Connecting it with EDAN MFM-CMS software, you may log on from any PC/Tablet to and check the status of your patients.