The CHAD CGA 870 Click Style Oxygen Regulator is durable and reliable and offers a multitude of liter flow options. The barb outlet will connect directly with a cannula and the ergonomic design allows for simple oxygen regulation.
It is made with brass components in the high-pressure and relieve-valve areas to ensure long lasting and reliable use. This regulator has been fully quality control tested and inspected in the USA to an accuracy within +/- 15% tolerances. It meets ASTM-G175-03 in promoted ignition tests and uses FDA recommended Viton and brass seal washers.
The regulator has an inlet pressure of 200 - 3,000 PSI and outlet pressure of 50 PSI.
- 20-micron, sintered-bronze inlet filter
- FDA-recommended viton and brass seal washers
- All flows tested to accuracy within +/- 15% tolerances
- Meets ASTM-G175-03 promoted ignition tests
- Inlet pressure: 200 – 3,000 PSI
- Outlet pressure: 50 PSI
- 100% QC tested in the USA
Limited 3 Year