This feature allows for both a wide sleeping area and narrowing of the frame for easy transportation of the patient. The Bariatric Bed offers patient security and ease of use by lowering to 9.75 inches deck to floor height but also accommodates caregivers' needs by having a highest deck to floor position of 26 inches.
The 3150 Homecare Bed two-piece frame construction allows for easy delivery and set up and adjusts by use of the three function pendant control for height and clinical positioning; including fowler position and leg lift. The Gendron 3150 Bari Low EC offers the best in patient and caregiver comfort in a sturdy and reliable unit. Rigorous testing included rising and lowering the bed deck with maximum patient weight four times a day for three years with zero failures. The back rest and leg lift was tested with maximum patient weight eight times a day for three years and also resulted in zero failures. Mattresses sold separately.
The Gendron 3150 Bariatric Adjustable Bed is proudly made in the USA.
- Weight capacity of 850 lbs
- Low deck height minimizes falls
- High deck height provides convenience for caregivers
- Offers easy access
- Three function pendant controller allows easy operation
- Provides clinical positioning such as fowler position and leg lift
- Sleep surface adjustable to 36 or 42 or 48 inches wide
- Two-piece frame construction enables delivery and setup
- Mattress not included
- Proudly made in the USA
|Adjustable Deck Width
||36", 42", or 48"
|Lowest Deck Height