- An economical, portable air flotation system offers both alternating pressure and low air loss
- Intended to help and reduce the incidence of pressure ulcers while optimizing patient comfort
- Group II mattress system suitable for use in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- Non-alternating, zoned (sacral region) low air loss can be selected by simply pressing the “static” switch
- The pressure control knob allows the firmness of the mattress to be adjusted for patient comfort
- LED indicator lights for low pressure alert
- Lighted ON/OFF indication switch
- The flotation mattress consists of individual transverse air cells designed for maximum support and pressure distribution
- Quilted nylon PU cover
- Quick CPR deflation is accomplished by simply disconnecting the quick-connect hose couplings from the control unit
- Electrical rating: 120 VAC/ 60Hz
- UL60601-1 and CSA C22.2 listed
- Air input > 4 lpm
- Cycle time: 8 minutes
- 350 lb maximum weight capacity, EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Pocket for optional 2” foam base
- 1 year limited warranty
- Not made with natural rubber latex
This AltaDyne Mattress has both Alternating Pressure and Low-Air-Loss functionality. The two part mattress uses an alternating-pressure baffle system as the bed base and a low-air-loss top cover for superior performance.
It redistributes the users' weight and relieves pressure. Ideal for situations where maceration and heat build-up are an issue, the AltaDyne wiks away moisture and is suitable for the prevention and treatment of all stages of pressure ulcers. This Low-air-loss mattress has a 300-lb weight capacity.
Fits standard size (80" x 36") hospital bed. Size: Length 80" Width 36" Height 8"
The Lumex® AltaDyne mattress measures 80" x 36" x 8" (203cm x 91cm x 20cm) when fully inflated. The air cells are constructed of polyurethane. The mattress cover zips completely around the mattress perimeter. The cover is quilted with spun bonded polyester fiberfill. The cover has straps to hold it securely to the bed frame.
Air Flotation Mattress
The Lumex AltaDyne Air Flotation mattresses consist of individual transverse air cells designed for maximum support and pressure distribution.
A Lumex AltaDyne System is a portable air flotation system with alternating pressure and low-air-loss. It is designed to provide benefit to patients suffering from or at risk of developing pressure ulcers. The system, consisting of a Control Unit and an Air Flotation Mattress with a cover, is designed to provide pressure management and patient comfort.