We wish you a safe, healthy new year full of peace, love, and joy. This is a challenging time for our communities. The health of our clients and employees remains our top priority. The pandemic has caused product shortages and delivery delays. We kindly ask for your patience.
The patented German design of latest generation of rollator is amazingly light, comfortable and durable. X folding in a second on your index fingers makes the rollator extremely compact for transportation. This work of art is like a luxury car, which makes you feel confident using it. With Move-X, you will no longer find it difficult to go out. #movex
The patented German design of the latest generation of this rollator is amazingly light, comfortable and durable. X folding in a second on your index fingers makes the rollator extremely compact for transportation. This work of art is like a luxury car, which makes you feel confident using it. With Move X, you will no longer find it difficult to go out. It‘s a beautiful day, go out and enjoy. Move to the wonderful life.
• Simple process to fold and unfold
• Lightweight Aluminum frame
• Excellent brakes curb lifter and edge guard
• Easy storage
• Extremely compact when folded for transportation.
• Excellent for users who travel by car, train, bus or airplane.
• 12 ball bearings in the wheels and forks provide excellent driving comfort.
• Can be cleaned.
• All wear and tear parts can be replaced and brakes can be adjusted.
• Tested and approved according to EN ISO 11199, certified by TUV
• Built in Cane Holder.
• Canvas Bag Comes Standard.
The locking mechanism is now more secure and easier to operate.
Bag is Black.
Backrest in black
Rear wheels distance
24" / 60 cms
Front and rear wheel Distance
18" / 46 cms
Front wheels distance
21" / 53,3 cms
30.5"– 35.25" / 77,5 - 89,5 cms
22.8 inches / 58 cms
15" / 38 cms
19" / 47 cms
Front and rear wheel size
250 pounds / 114kg
25" x 11" x 15" 64 x 28 x 39 cms
(*) SPECIFICATION PERFORMANCE IS DETERMINED IN THE LABORATORY SETTING BASED ON IDEAL CONDITIONS (MINIMAL FRICTION, NO WIND AND CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE WITH AN AVERAGE STANDARD WEIGHT). ACTUAL PERFORMANCE WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN RESULTS OBTAINED DURING LABORATORY TESTING.