The Triaxe Sport is a unique and original portable folding scooter that has an amazing 35 mile range on a single charge and can go up to 12 mph with the standard Lithium Ion Battery.
With the optional Travel Battery the Triaxe Sport is within TSA guidelines for airline travel with a range up to 18 miles. No other airline approved scooter has that distance or performance. Pair that with the soft case travel bag and you are ready to go.
It is the ultimate portable unit that combines controlled speed and superb distance. The total weight of the Triaxe is only 44 lbs (without battery) and it can hold a capacity of 350 lbs.
Being a 3 wheel scooter the Triaxe Sport has exceptional turning radius so handling this unit in tight spaces is simple and easy.
The Triaxe Sport has a pull out luggage rack and LED front headlight. It offers front wheel drive and has adjustable handlebars. The Triaxe Sport comes with rear disk brakes and a main parking brake as standard. The comfortable cushioned seat is 13 inches wide with an optional 18 inch seat available.
You may have noticed a few improvements on the Triaxe Sport Scooters. It now has 2 speeds, the first will allow speeds up to 6 mph and the 2nd up to 12 mph. A rubber, non slip foot pad added for increased safety. A rear caster wheel added for greater stability. Larger, more durable bumper with foam wrap. Also, the full twist grip throttle has been changed to a half twist grip throttle.
Triaxe Sport now comes completely assembled.
When ordering the Triaxe Sport you will have the option of the standard battery (up to 35 miles on a single charge) or the travel battery (up to 18 miles on a single charge and approved for airline travel).
Travel Battery is unavailable until mid-September.
Overall Length: 34”
Overall Width: 20 ½”
- Folded Dimensions: 34” L x 20.5” W x 18” D
Tires: 8” Solid Front Tires, 9.5 Pneumatic Rear Tires with Never Flat Tire Technology
Maximum Speed: Up to 12 mph
Safe Gradient/Maximum Gradient: 0-18°
Range: Up to 35 miles
Turning Radius: 33 inches
Weight (without battery pack): 44 lbs
Weight: 50 lbs with travel battery, 52 with LD battery
Brake: Hand brake controlling rear disc brakes
Drive system: Front Wheel Drive, Brushless Motor
Handlebar: Steel with Rubber Hand Grips
Maximum weight capacity: Up to 350 lbs
Seat Width: 13” standard OPTIONAL 18" SEAT UNAVAILABLE UNTIL MID SEPTEMBER
Seat Height (from the ground): 20.5”
Battery: 48V 12amp or optional 48V 6amp (trave
Motor: 48V -500W
Battery Charger: 48V - 12AH
Pull Out Luggae Rack: 19" With Lock Pin in: 14"
Luggage Rack Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
Seat: 13" or Upgrade to 18" Seat
And we have added...
* Rust Free Aluminum Frame
* Ultra Lightweight - Now Weighs 44 lbs (without battery)
* Redesigned, Rugged Luggage Rack
* New Tire Technology - Anti Flat-Tires
* Newly Designed Deluxe Basket Included
* Limited time - Deluxe Travel Bag Included
* Enhanced Packing Material for Damage Free Shipping
FDA APPROVED WHEN YOU ORDER THE TRAVEL BATTERY
Additional Battery Information
The Battery Power Switch controls power from the battery. If the switch is on the “O” position, the power is off. If the switch is on the “l” position, the power is on.
Charging the Triaxe Battery
The Triaxe battery can be charged either in or out of the scooter by following these steps.
1) Turn ignition off and make sure the battery power switch is in the Off “O” position.
2) Unplug the plug, shown above, on the right side of the scooter.
3) Plug in the charger cord into the receptacle on the right side of the battery.
4) Plug in the other end of the charger cord into a wall outlet.
5) Turn the battery power switch to the On “l” position.
6) The battery is fully charged when the light on the charger cord turns green.
Safety Features on Triaxe Sport
· Before riding the Triaxe Sport, extend the luggage rack to the first locking position. See picture below. Driving with the luggage rack extended is vital to ensure the Triaxe does not tip over backwards.
· When raising or lowering the seat, the seat will stop half way. To continue to raise or lower the seat, press in the seat release lever and continue to pull up or lower the seat. The seat can raise and lower all the way at one time as long as the seat release lever is pressed for the entire opening and closing.