The ELITE hand-held Doppler from Nicolet, available with heart rate display for both obstetric and vascular applications, offers the features you're looking for in a hand-held Doppler. Use the 2 MHz or 3 MHz obstetric probes to hear the fetal heartbeat. Use the flat 5 MHz or pencil tip 8 MHz vascular probes to screen patients at risk for stroke, peripheral arterial disease and other occlusive vascular conditions or to monitor difficult pulses and obtain systolic blood pressures quickly and easily. The optional digital readout utilizes autocorrelation, a pattern recognition technique that accurately tracks the heart rate. The Elite offers an optional recharger to reduce battery replacement.
Advanced technology and customization at an affordable price! Static Suppression Doppler (SSD) technology provides a crystal clear, static-free signal from the broad-beam probe. Pocket size doppler can detect fetal heartbeat as early as 8 weeks in most pregnancies.
Superior Performance, Ultimate Flexibility
The Elite from Nicolet Vascular offers everything that you need in a Doppler system. The Elite is a configurable, ultrasound Doppler used to detect the fetal heartbeat and to assist in monitoring peripheral arterial and venous blood flow. The Elite has a comfortable probe shape that makes finding a signal easier than ever before. Elite combines extreme sensitivity and incredibly clear, static-free sound into a compact, pocket-sized package. Plus, the various options can be configured to meet your specific needs. The Elite sets new standards for pocket Doppler performance!
Proven OB Performance
The comfortable shape of the Elite probe is easy to hold and features broad-beam technology, making it very easy to find and lock onto the signal of interest. Our probe technology has been tested in OB applications for years and is effective in detecting fetal heartbeats as early as 8 weeks in most pregnancies.
Exceptional Vascular Performance
Try something new! The pre-angled crystals, broad-beam technology and large probe face of our 5 MHz probe provide a unique method of quickly locating vascular signals. There is no need to angle the probe, simply align it along the vessel of interest. For users requiring a focused signal for more specific vessel assessment, the Elite also offers a traditional "pointed-style" 8 MHz probe. You'll be impressed to find the Elite vascular Doppler locates both superficial and deep than any other vessels faster and provides stronger signals manufacturer's Doppler you may have used.
The most important output of any Doppler is the sound. Static Suppression Doppler (SSD) technology provides a crystal clear, static-free signal for the best possible diagnostic information. The large, built-in speaker or optional headset provides reliable sound that can be heard publicly or privately, depending upon the situation.
2 MHz Waterproof Probe Option
For those obstetrical applications where a waterproof probe is required, Elite again offers a solution. You may choose to use a waterproof sheath, or purchase the 2 MHz waterproof probe option and simply submerge the probe when needed. The extra long cord allows the main unit to remain outside of the water bath to provide crisp, clear, undistorted sound.
Elite provides the convenience a rechargeable 9 Volt battery.
- The 2 MHz OB probe has a deeper signal penetration and is best used to detect fetal heartbeats in larger women and later in pregnancy. It will consistently pick up the fetal heartbeat at 12 weeks, and is preferred for use during labor and delivery.
- The 2 MHz waterproof OB probe has a deeper signal penetration plus the additional feature of being waterproof. It will consistently pick up the fetal heartbeat at 12 weeks and is best for use with larger women and later in pregnancy. When using the probe for an underwater labor and delivery, the main unit of the Doppler remains outside of the water bath to provide clear, undistorted sound.
- The 3 MHz OB probe has a shallower focus than the 2 MHz and is more sensitive to early fetal heartbeats. It can pick up the fetal heartbeat as early as 8 to 10 weeks. It is most commonly used to find fetal heartbeats and to monitor the fetus in the earlier stages of pregnancy.
- The 5 MHz vascular probe has a deeper penetration than the 8 MHz. It is most commonly used for post-surgical patients to help reveal deep vein thrombosis, to locate and monitor deep veins and arteries in legs and for ABI studies in larger patients.
- The 8 MHz vascular probe has a shallower focus and is best used for monitoring peripheral vessels. It is most commonly used for ABI (ankle/brachial index) studies, finding pedal pulses, wound care and locating hard-to-find pulses in peripheral vessels of diabetic patients.
- Small, hand-held size
- Wide-beam probe
- Belt clip
- Operates on a 9-volt rechargeable battery
- Battery charger
- Automatic shut-off
*All Nicolet Elite Dopplers and probes (except waterproof probes) come with a one (1) year labor warranty and a five (5) year parts warranty. Warranty on waterproof probes is one (1) year labor and one (1) year parts against manufacturer defects.
THIS PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE