The IntelliPAP Standard Plus delivers advanced comfort and reporting to the DeVilbiss platform. This unit is backed by a 5 year industry-leading warranty along with a history of reliability and versatility. The IntelliPAP comes equipped for use during travel or at home. Now with SmartFlex, the Standard Plus provides exhalation relief along with smooth, transitioning pressure when needed.
The IntelliPAP Standard Plus is a fixed pressure CPAP with a SmartFlex expiratory relief comfort feature designed for the effective treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Its robust ergonomic design and its small size make it the ideal travelling companion. As with all IntelliPAP’s, the heated humidifier can be easily disconnected.
Smart Flex: This device offers patented SmartFlex™ technology, which offers three comfort settings, with each setting equating to an exact 1 cm H20 drop in pressure upon exhalation.
Flow Rounding: DeVilbiss SmartFlex also features patented Flow Rounding, which changes the slope of the pressure waveform during the transition from prescription pressure to the SmartFlex setting and vice versa. This enables a smooth transition and decreases the likelihood of waking the CPAP user. There are six levels of flow rounding with level 0 having the steepest slope and quickest transition and level five having the gentlest slope and slowest transition.
DC and Voltage: The multi-voltage capability means that it can be used virtually anywhere in the world and can also be operated from a 12 V DC power source such as those found in a motor home, recreational vehicle or boat.
- Whisper-quiet operation – 26 dBA!
- SmartFlex® Exhilation Technology included
- Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Includes discreet carry bag that can be easily expanded to hold additional accessories which makes it great for travelers
- Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the bottom of the unit without requiring a separate hose or power cord
- Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
- Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure – allowing the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure (0-45 minutes in 5-minute increments and .5 increments for pressure)
- SmartCode® compliance tracking encodes usage data that can be communicated to a clinician
- Optional SmartLink® Therapy Management System provides detailed patient therapy data, including oximetry
- Pressure Range 3-20 cm H20 (.5 increments)
- Ramp Time 0-45 mins in 5 min increments and .5 increments for pressure
- Ramp Pressure From 4cm up to CPAP pressure, CPAP-user-adjustable
- Dimensions - Machine Alone (Without Humidifier) 4.2" H x 6.5" W x 6.9" D
- Dimensions - Machine with Humidifier Attached 6.4" H x 6.5" W x 8.4" D
- Dimensions - Travel Bag with Extension Closed: 9" H x 9.5" W x 6.75" D
- Dimensions - Travel Bag with Extension Open: 9" H x 12" W x 6.75" D
- Weight 2.8 lbs (CPAP Alone); 4.45 lbs (CPAP with Humidifier)
- On-Board Memory Therapy Data - 90 Days; Usage Data - 3 Years
- SD Card File Format Requirement: FAT16 (SDHC FAT32 is Not Compatible)
- Altitude Compensation Automatic - maximum height 9,000 feet.
- Electrical Requirements 100 - 240 AC, 12volt DC
- European Voltage Usage Yes, outlet adapters required
- Required Settings: 1 Pressure Setting is Required
This Product Includes;
- IntelliPAP CPAP Machine
- Carrying Case
- 6 Foot Hose
- 8 Foot Power Cord
- Reusable Foam Filter
- Disposable Fine Filter
- Patient Manual