Our most powerful, rugged workhorse, 4-wheel outdoor/indoor scooter. The stylish, maneuverable Eclipse features easy access Soft Touch Delta Tiller for hand and shoulder comfort, Com-for-Back high back seat for all day comfort and full support, stylish mag wheels, lights, basket, “Mirror Glaze™” color for rich long lasting beauty.
The Eclipse has these outstanding performance features: the industry’s best stability rating, the most powerful, easiest to drive, the safest state-of-the-art standard controller, high power, efficient 4 pole motor with heavy duty 3 brake transaxle drive system, a “Smooth ride” front and rear suspension, tires for extra outdoor ground clearance, easy no tool separation and easy access on board worldwide charger.
Get out and about on the best American made, most robust 4-wheeler - Eclipse.
Enjoy luxurious full sized comfort and confidence with the Eclipse Premier. Designed for long hill climbs and rugged terrain, Eclipse Premier features 350 lb. weight capacity, 5.1 mph (jogging speed) with 20 to 30 mile range and the industry’s best warranty. The Eclipse Premier from Pacesaver features a comfortable ride with extraordinary power. The Eclipse Premier was designed for hill climbs and rugged terrain and features the industry's best stability rating. Transportation with the Eclipse Premier is very simple with its quick pull-pin separation. The Eclipse Premier breaks down into 4 lightweight pieces that can be easily stored into most trunks of most cars or vans. If you're looking for transportability, power, and comfort together in one scooter the Eclipse Premier from Pacesaver is the scooter for you.
- Front basket and front headlight standard
- Transportability, separates into 4 pieces
- Can handle 10 degrees of incline
- Safest state-of-the-art standard controller
- Power seat option
- Weight Capacity : 350 Lbs.
- Maximum Speed : 5.1 MPH
- Turning Radius : 52"
- Ground Clearance : 4.5"
- Range of Travel : 12.7 miles per charge
- Overall Length : 49.75"
- Overall Width : 23"
- Seat Width : 18" standard
- Seat Depth : 18" standard
- Front/Rear Wheels : 10" / 10"
- Breaks Down Into : 4 Pieces
- Heaviest Piece : 59 Lbs. (Front End-Scooter Only)
- Total Weight with Batteries : 176 Lbs.
- Batteries : U1
- Largest Battery Upgrade : Group 22 50 AMP
- Degree of Incline : 10 degrees