Don’t just drive, fly!
Get fast speed and advanced safety features with the Raptor, our fastest scooter to date. This scooter features a sleek and solid design for enhanced stability and boasts speeds up to 14 mph, so you can drive around your community in style! A hand brake with regenerative braking system ensures a gradual slow down when the throttle is released. A full LED lighting package with front and rear lights and directional signals offers full visibility for increased safety and peace of mind. Drive longer and farther with a per charge range up to 19 miles (up to 400 lbs. and full speed) 31 miles (up to 220 lbs. and at low speed)and enjoy a smoother ride over varied terrain with front and rear suspension.
The user-friendly tiller features an easy-to-read LCD console so you can monitor your estimated speed, mileage and battery display. The rear, lockable storage compartment under the seat provides a safe place for your personal items, and is equipped with a seat support rod. With a 400-pound weight capacity, the Raptor is the perfect scooter for anyone and everyone. Feel the wind in your face. Discover the thrill of the Raptor!
- Hand brake with regenerative braking system
- Full LED lighting package with directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Easy-to-read LCD console with which shows estimated speed, mileage and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment with seat support rod
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and rear suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Limited recline, fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle/width adjustable armrests
- Two rear-view mirrors
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
|Max Seat to Ground Height:
|Front Wheel Size:
|Rear Wheel Size:
|Weight Without Batteries:
|Battery Pack Weight:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
FDA Class II Medical Device*
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments