The #1153 is a three-way reclining lift chair that is the same as the #1155 model, with the exception that it is a three-way recline instead of the two-way and its maximum depth when in the fully reclined position is 68" instead of 60".
The #1153 is one of the newer models of lift chairs in the MedLift line-up that offers style and quality at an exceptional price. It comes standard with a low volt motor and battery back-up and features a two-way recline. Weight capacity is 325 lbs. This chair features a two-year warranty on all components.
- Two-Way Reclining Lift Chair in Vinyl
- Seat height from the floor of 19''. Seat depth is 20.5''. Width between arms is 21''. Back height from seat is 25''. Reclined length from back of seat to end of footrest is 37''. Maximum depth is 68''.
- Magazine pouch on lower outside of recliner for added storage.
- The frame and stress points are kiln dried hardwood.
- Joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points.
- Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength.
- An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to help keep the back straight and square.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding.
- Springs are tied together with tie wire for more comfort and endurance.
- A nova bond pad is used to ensure the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam.
- The large front seat rail on the frame makes the seat much stronger and durable.
- The wood frame is surrounded by an extra layer of foam or micro foam to ensure long fabric life.
- Assorted Fabrics - *For Fabric Contents see Downloads
- Width: 31.5''W
- Height: 41.5''H
- Depth: 41'' - 68''D
- Weight: 132 lbs.
- Capacity: 325 lbs
- Collection: 1100 Series
- This chair carries a complete two (2) year warranty against manufacturer's defects and workmanship.
- Lift mechanism warrantied lifetime.